Interview with Mr. Ravi Khule, ATS Conveyors India Pvt Ltd
1. Tell us about your company and product profile?
ATS Conveyors India Pvt. Ltd. , a group company of ATS Europe ; One of the leading European manufacturer group of most reliable and flexible range of Conveying and Automation solutions, some of the most experienced project specialist, serving in to various Industrial sectors (Automobiles, Food, Paints, Pharmaceuticals, FMCG, Chemical, Cement, etc.) for more than 150 years.
ATS product range mainly comprises of:
- Automatic Storage and Retrieval Systems
- Material handling solutions systems for Logistics and warehousing applications
- P&F, Monorail overhead chain conveyors
- All types of Floor Conveyors (Roller, Belt, Slat etc.)
- Electric Monorail Systems (different systems as per application requirement)
- ATS Rail system
2. Which products are you displaying at India Warehousing Show 2020?
We will be presenting and promoting ASRS, pallet handling solutions, various conveying solutions, sorting solutions, merging & diverting solutions among others.
3. What are your target markets and which industries are the relevant buyers?
We are targeting PAN India & SAARC countries. We are targeting E-Com & Retail, Food & FMCG, Pharma & Chemical, Auto OEM’s and ancillary industries.
4. How do shows like India Warehousing Show help in enabling the industry growth?
After GST Implementation, Companies in India are aggressively adopting automation solutions because of consolidation of warehouses. Because of consolidation, inbound and outbound throughput has increased significantly as well as storage density. So for handling such growing volume companies are taking help of automation. Another reason is rapid e-commerce growth is pushing for automation and their operation strategy is motivating other industries to think about warehousing automation.
Currently IWS is the oldest show (10th addition) into logistics & supply chain in India. IWS has continuously raised it brand value attracting more industry experts and every year there is increase of footfall. We at ATS India found the show as a suitable platform to showcase our technologies and reach our potential clients. Definitely this show is acting as a bridge between supplier & their potential clients.