10 reasons why being a part of India Warehousing Show will help your re-enter the market to boost sales?
The ongoing crisis has been a major setback for businesses across nations. Our generation has not seen such a massive economic disruption ever, however, this gave us time to find solutions to reboot our businesses and further drive our economy. It also clearly exposed our long standing weaknesses and motivated us to find alternatives, to overcome them in the face of future of adversities.
Warehousing and Logistics are sectors, which are expected to come out stronger than ever in the post-pandemic era. With surge in e-commerce activity, it is predicted that demand of warehouses, last mile delivery, warehouse management, automation, robotics and cloud platforms are going to increase tremendously.
Exhibitions are known to boost economies and trade between nations. They are needed more than ever to propel your business in the right direction. India Warehousing Show 2020 is one such exhibitions, which has catapulted growth of logistics, warehouse infrastructure, material handling, storage, automation companies significantly over the last decade. 2020 marks the 10th edition of India Warehousing Show and is going to play a pivotal role in bringing together industry experts under one roof.
Find below 10 key reasons why you must be a part of IWS 2020.
- 1. Focal point of industry stakeholders, key experts, live-demonstration, product launches from all facets of logistics, warehouse infrastructure, material handling, storage, automation and supply chain.
- 2. Business platform to showcase technological advancements and value added services to potential buyers from niche sectors.
- 3. An ultimate marketplace to launch new technology and products in front of end-users.
- 4. An excellent platform to learn about new market trends pertaining to the pandemic situation.
- 5. A great place to participate in knowledge sharing sessions and conference to connect with industry stalwarts.
- 6. Free-to-attend open floor workshops allows to find out about latest trends in the logistics and supply chain domain.
- 7. GoConnect - Complimentary online matchmaking tool helps to fix meetings with prospective business partner prior to the actual exhibition.
- 8. Warehouse Excellence Awards recognises and appreciates the best in the industry that brings spotlight to businesses in a conducive environment.
- 9. A range of Digital Advertising Packages to position warehousing and logistics brands ahead of their competitors.
- 10. Face to Face meetings with a perfect mix of buyers from 3PL/4PL companies, automobile, OEM, FMCG, electronics, manufacturing units, retail companies, government departments, architecture and consultancy.
Why wait any longer? Re-define your business by becoming a part of India Warehousing Show 2020- India’s leading B2B show on warehousing, logistics and supply chain.