RYOBI MHI Graphic Technology Ltd. (RMGT) announces new RMGT 970 A1-plus-size offset press
With the offset press market seeing rising global demand for presses offering greater productivity and cost performance, there is a trend toward enhancing production capacity by enabling offset presses to handle a wide range of paper sizes. In preparation for drupa 2020, the world’s largest printing equipment exhibition, RMGT — now in its 7th year — has been combining the two founding companies’strengths of “energysaving designs that incorporate new ideas” with “high-precision manufacturing technology and highly durable construction for long-term use.” The new RMGT 970 has many advanced features based on the 920/940 presses, known for their superior quality and productivity. The new 970 model incorporates the latest technologies in addition to many features found on the flagship RMGT 10 series. In the face of rising paper and printing supply costs, the RMGT 970 is perfectly positioned to meet the needs of the times by handling the most popular A1-plus paper sizes used around the world.
The company will start shipping it by end-2020.
• Greater versatility
• Exceptional cost performance increases profitability
• Instant-drying perfecting at up to 15,000 S.P.H.
• A varied lineup with heavy stock capability
• Smart Assist Printing increases press operating rates for continuous printing of short-run work
• PQS-D (I+C+R) printing quality control system (option)
• Automatic plate changers equipped with a benderless plate clamp
• User-friendly feeder and delivery section touchscreen panels