5 Significant market drivers of packaging industry in India
Packaging sector is India is witnessing increased demand driven by end-user industries. According to market research report, packaging industry in India is anticipated to reach USD 204.81 billion by 2025 growing at a CAGR of 26.7 percent.
1. Changing lifestyle, internet penetration and increasing population is fuelling the demand of packaging in the country.
2. Despite challenges of technology, cost, economic slowdown and regulations the industry is set to offer an array of opportunities for the industry in the COVID-19 era.
3. With digitalisation gaining momentum, obstacles faced by industries are being tackled effectively, packaging industry can leverage these opportunities to emerge as a global player.
4. Rise in demand from manufacturing sectors such as pharmaceuticals, FMCG & packaged food and beverages, functional food and wellness products is propelling growth in the packaging sector.
5. Further, with India flattening the curve and rapid vaccination drive underway, the package manufacturing and service industries is at a good position to emerge as a booming sector.
PackPlus Delhi 2021 is all set to offer a safe and live business environment to exhibitors. Capitalise on the packaging growth by being a part of India’s longest running event on packaging, converting, printing and supply chain industries.