5 Key drivers of flexible packaging industry
The pandemic has been primarily responsible for causing adverse impact on the growth across several sectors. Nonetheless, few sectors such as packaging has witnessed increase in demand during the ongoing crisis. Let’s find out more about the growth in packaging sector.
1. The flexible packaging industry witnessed a significant owing to the increase in demand for flexible packaging for pharma, food, and beverages.
2. Consumers are ordering fresh food and staples via online stores further boosting growth of flexible plastic packaging.
3. In addition, surge in demand for packaged foods as people are working from home. Frozen foods, fish and poultry, and meat are the fastest growing end-use markets.
4. Moreover, growing requirement for personal care and home care products for home refill packaging is also adding to market growth.
5. Furthermore, the demand for flexible packaging in the pharmaceutical sector is likely to remain robust owing to the requirement of drugs and PPE.
Going forward, demand for flexible packaging will continue in 2021 and beyond. In addition, trade fairs like PackPlus will play a pivotal role in driving further growth. Join hands with India’s leading show on packaging, printing and supply chain to connect with thousands of buyers under one roof.