8 Key market trends and drivers of Aerospace Fasteners market
According to ReporterLinker, it is estimated that Global Aerospace Fasteners Market will reach US$6. 9 billion by the year 2027. Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Aerospace Fasteners estimated at US$5. 3 billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$6. There are various factors propelling the growth of fasteners market in aerospace. Scroll down to learn about trends and drivers of aerospace fasteners market growth.
Key market trends & drivers of aerospace fasteners market
1. Healthy momentum in aerospace industry is enhancing market opportunities.
2. Progressive trend in commercial aviation industry is boosting growth.
3. Sustained increase in defense spending is further enhancing fasteners demand.
4. Technological advancements and innovations in products to drive demand for fasteners.
5. Additive manufacturing and 3D printing seeking role in fasteners ecosystem.
6. Lightweight fasteners are going to gain precedence.
7. Use of titanium to increase best-in-class lightweight fastener products.
8. Increased focus on safety and performance to spur tool innovations.
India is potentially the next destination for manufacturing and aerospace development. It is the right time to capitalise on these predicted growth. Tradeshows like Fastener Fair play a pivotal role in enabling industry growth.
Fastener Fair India offers the industry a highly focused exhibition for fastener and fixing technologies. The exhibition provides a high-quality platform for the industry, covering a wide product range of industrial fasteners and fixings, assembly and installation systems, storage and logistics services, fastener manufacturing technology and construction fixings.
Get ahead of the curve by exhibiting at Fastener Fair India 2020 is now scheduled for 9 – 10 October 2020 at the Pragati Maidan, New Delhi.