9 future trends in corrugated industry of India
With imminent realisation and new policies to create a sustainable environment it comes as no surprise that corrugated packaging and boxes manufacturing market is going to expand further mainly due the fact that they are recyclable. Scroll down to learn about future trends in corrugated industry of India, which will drive its growth!
- Increasing demand and high volumes will trigger consolidation and setting up of large automatic plants.
- Inline Automatic Board and Box making plants will ease out the present semi-automatic production processes.
- Deployment of Folder Gluers, Rotary Die-cutters will be on the increase.
- Use of corrugated for display/promotional packs, POPs and dispensers.
- Advances in multicolour, flexo printing will facilitate in-house flexo printing and do away with screen printing, contract printing on offset presses.
- The emergence of e-commerce, reverse bidding, concept of First Pak will give large scale units the advantage of competitiveness and the concept of locating corrugated box units nearer to user locations will become obsolete.
- Large Corporates and Bulk users of corrugated boxes looking for single/multiple alternative vendors – capable of meeting stringent specifications, offering alternative designs, test-in-time deliveries at optimum cost.
- Growing interest in machines made in China, Taiwan and other Asian countries.
- Many machinery manufacturers entering into alliances with Chinese, Taiwanese manufacturers for manufacturing/marketing.
Trade shows are one of the best places to showcase, unveil, meet, connect and build business relationships with buyers from all across the world.
IndiaCorr Expo 2020 is one such important B2B exhibition.
If you arehigh quality equipment suppliers, machineries and solution providers covering the entire value chain of corrugated packaging then you must choose IndiaCorr Expo- second largest event on corrugated packaging in Asia to exhibit your latest products, solutions and technologies under dedicated pavilions along with many networking opportunities. The show is held annually and is an important networking place for the industry where exhibitors and visitors both build strong business relations.