5 Key factors driving food packaging market
The global food packaging market is anticipated to grow at a significant rate in the coming years. Many factors are going to play a pivotal role in driving the growth of food packaging market size. Food packaging market is segmented into flexible packaging, semi-rigid packaging, and rigid packaging based on the packaging type. On the basis of application the market is divided into dairy products, dairy products, fruits & vegetables, bakery & confectionery, poultry & meat products, ready to eat food among others.
Key factors that are fuelling the growth of food packaging market
1. Increasing demand for packaged food due to changing life style and fast-paced lives is amplifying popularity of food packaging solutions.
2. Features such as longer shelf life of food products, easy handling and prevention of contamination is propelling growth of the market.
3. Furthermore, the rising population and increase in disposable incomes is enabling more spending on packaged foods by consumers, which in turn is propelling the growth of global food packaging market.
4. Rising consumer awareness and push towards sustainable solution is further driving growth of eco-friendly food packaging market worldwide.
5. Moreover, rising investments, technological advancements, and design innovations are anticipated to drive growth in the food packaging segment.
Capitalise on the expected growth by being a part of India Folding Carton 2021-Co-located show at IndiaCorr Expo. Showcase your latest innovations covering an entire range of rigid and flexible packaging in a live business environment.