Interview with ATS
1. Tell us about your company and products?
ATS is one of the leading manufacturers for thermal spray coated rolls and engineering components for Steel, Paper, Thermal Power, Hydropower, Printing, Oil and Gas Industries. We have successfully manufactured more than 1200 rolls for steel and paper industries in last 15 years. We are proud to announce that ATS has launched ATS Corr last year. These are Corrugated Rolls from High Alloy Steel Forgings with UV Profile for Automatic & Semi-Automatic Single facer Machines with Tungsten Carbide Coating and Hard Chrome Plating.
ATS Product Range
• Tungsten Carbide Corrugated Rolls (New and Refluted)
• Hard Chrome Corrugated Rolls (New and Refluted)
• Pressure, Doctor & Glue Rolls (New and Refurbished)
2. As we move forward, technology is steadily advancing. In line with these ongoing technological advancements, have you launched any new products or solutions for the industry?
State-of-the-art manufacturing facility in the heart of India. We have end-to-end solution in house to produce international standard roll in India.
• In-house HP-HVOF Spraying system for Tungsten Carbide Coating
• In-house Waldrich Coburg CNC (German Make) flute grinding machine
• Mitutoyo (Japan Make) Profile Checking Facility
• Most Advance EMA (German Make) Induction Hardening Facility
• Advance CNC Turning Centres & Roll Grinding Facility
• In-house Heat Treatment Facility
• Advanced Hard Chrome Coating for achieving high quality plating
3. The Indian government is pushing schemes like ‘Make in India’ and ‘Aatamnirbhar Bharat’ to boost domestic manufacturing. How do you think these government initiatives will pan out for corrugated packaging and folding carton industry in India?
It is our mission to be a Manufacturing Solution Provider of International Repute. To bring all the latest technologies that are available around the world to Indian Market. To provide world class features and innovative equipment to the society to ensure a perfect and an effective output. With the help of our team and their dedication, we thrive to provide a quality-oriented service to our clients and customers. The move by the Government to push for Make in India and Aatamnirbhar Bharat is extremely beneficial for us as we are empowering local economies and creating more job opportunities. This has also helped us to assess our strengths and bring in more technological advancement so we can cater to the needs locally for our customers.
4. Lastly, how do you think industry-oriented events such as IndiaCorr Expo & India Folding Carton contribute to the growth of the industry?
IndiaCorr Expo helps to create a platform for all industry professionals to gather under one roof to discuss & deliberate on the way forward. IndiaCorr Expo is always very well attended by large gathering of Paper Traders, Printers, Publishers, Converters and Paper Packaging Companies to explore the vast variety of paper at the show. At IndiaCorr Expo, one gets to witness latest technology trends, production processes and services, covering the entire production and processing chain of the corrugated box industry. It is the only comprehensive business platform serving the paper and allied industries.