11 Key market trends & drivers of Global Machine Tools Industry
The world has been grappling with the pandemic-induced slowdown. Economies worldwide have suffered significantly, sectors like manufacturing also grappled due to lockdown imposed in nations all around the world. However, manufacturing units have started functioning albeit with limited manpower due to shortage and social distancing norms in order to mitigate the risk of coronavirus spread. Furthermore, in the new normal, various factors are going to play pivotal role in transforming manufacturing.
Key market trends and drivers of global machine tools industry
- 1. Rapid increase in the opening of Job Shops in developing countries to benefit machine tools market growth
- 2. Automotive production in developing countries to be advantageous to machine tools
- 3. Focus on specialised aerospace materials to drive demand for sophisticated machine tools
- 4. Projected long-term growth in the semiconductor industry to drive future demand
- 5. Steady growth anticipated for multitasking machine tools smart machines grow in popularity
- 6. Wide-ranging benefits such as usage in wide spectrum of application, improve performance and productivity retrofit market keeps CNC machinery sales alive
- 7. Robotic-assisted technology and automation spurs growth
- 8. Shortage of skilled labour drives automation trends in grinding machinery
- 9. Advent of 3D-printing machines marks the emergence of next generation machine tools
- 10. Surging automation in end-use industries drive growth in the global lathe machines market
- 11. Fiber laser technology gains prominence at the expense of Co2 laser technology
Time has come when you should be out in the marketplace showcasing latest products, solutions and technologies encompassing metal cutting and machine tools. Capitalise on the changing environment of machine tools industry.
Join hands with AMTEX- Asian Machine Tool Exhibition to display your best offerings to the key buyers.