5 Eclectic gift ideas for Holi in 2021
This Holi, indulge in festivities by choosing gifts that are meant to cheer up of your friends and family. Make up for not being able to physically spend time with your cherished family and friends during the festival of colours.
Here’s the list of innovative gifting ideas that surely will make Holi more eventful for your loved ones.
1. Go organic: We all love playing Holi, however, with people becoming more conscious towards environment, it is important to go for organic colours. This year, choose organic colours which are not harmful and gift it to your loved ones so that can enjoy and have fun without any worry.
2. Indulge your family’s sweet tooth: For relatives who don’t enjoy playing with colours, choose to indulge their sweet tooth. There is a wide variety of chocolate hampers and goodies available, get one of those for your family and help them enjoy the festival.
3. Pamper your friends: A lot of us worry after we have played Holi and want to get rid of the colours. Getting one of those cool beauty and wellness hamper will certainly help cool off the worries of your friends.
4. Light up the home decor: Fairy lights and scented candles are popular gifting options to light up the house. To help your friends enjoy a relaxing festival evening, choose to gift a collection of scented candles or beautiful fairy lights which will enhance the beauty and décor of their homes.
5. Go green: Home gardening is gaining popularity owing to people turning into environment lovers. Go for potted plants such as Pothos, Dwarf Date Palm, Spider Plant & Rubber Plant, which are known to be natural air purifiers. This Holi, gift one of those potted plants and make Holi greener.
Showcase your innovative gifting items at India Big7 is India’s leading and largest trade event on gifts, stationery, writing instruments, office supplies, gadgets, houseware, kitchenware & home décor, Lifestyle, Apparels, Luggage, food, Confectionery, beauty, health & Wellness industry in India. The show is scheduled to take place from 26-28 August, 2021 at Bombay Exhibition Centre, Goregaon (E), Mumbai.